“I always tell the girls, never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously, you never get hurt. If you never get hurt, you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, you just go to the record store and visit your friends“.
– Penny Lane, Almost Famous
Certain songs, albums, bands even will always keep their association to the person they remind you of. No matter what happens, even if you want to lose that memory, you never will. My choices within this entry of my 1000 minutes all made it for that reason, some for that reason alone. I won’t go into the memories and the reasons because to most they will be pointless and probably quite boring, but I’m pretty sure that if the people they relate to read this post, they’ll know who they are and hopefully they will agree.
139. Frightened Rabbit – Fun Stuff [3:30] [time remaining 480:34] (YSI Download)
140. Martin Solveig Feat. Dragonette – Hello (Single Edit) [4:41] [time remaining 475:53] (YSI Download)
141. Delays – Valentine [4:52] [time remaining 471:01] (YSI Download)
142. Say Anything – Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too [3:01] [time remaining 468:00] (YSI Download)
143. Sugababes – About You Now [3:33] [time remaining 464:27] (YSI Download)
144. Tim Berg – Seek Bromance (Axwell Bootleg) [8:17] [time remaining 456:10] (YSI Download)
See the full list so far HERE.